Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the exchange of electronic business documents between two or more businesses. Your business can benefit by exchanging EDI or XML documents with our systems, including purchase orders, manifests, invoices, and acknowledgments.
Advantages of EDI and XML
• Reduced purchasing and document handling costs.
• Reduced order processing time.
• Improved inventory management and cash flow.
• Increased data accuracy through decreased manual entry.
Boise Inc. supports many common EDI and XML business documents, so we can exchange documents with you in several ways:
• Third-party EDI Value Added Networks (VAN).
• Encryption for both inbound and outbound documents.
• File Transfer Protocol (FTP) for both inbound and outbound documents.
We use the ANSI X.12 EDI standards and support a number of versions, primarily version 4010.
Our EDI specialists are available to help you implement today. For more information about how Boise's EDI can help your business, contact your sales representative, customer service representative (CSR), or the EDI Team.
E-mail: EDI Inquiries Phone: 208 384 3587 Fax: 208 333 1744