A proud division of Packaging Corporation of America
Our parent company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA), manages the Boise Paper division with an emphasis on the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We’re honored to be both a part of America’s great industrial legacy and a contributor to a sustainable future.
Quality you can trust for over 100 years
PCA’s mill in International Falls, MN, has been making high-quality, dependable paper products for nearly 115 years. As an integrated pulp and paper facility, the I. Falls mill currently produces over 475,000 tons of commodity and specialty papers annually on two paper machines, including one of the world’s largest machines (I1).
The plant operation consists of:
- Dam with hydroelectric generation
- Water filtration plant with primary and secondary waste treatment systems
- Wood yard and chip manufacturing facility
- Batch digesters, bleach plant, and recovery boiler
- Multi-fuel and gas boilers and steam turbine generators
- Two paper machines (a Valmet twin wire and a GL&V fourdriner)
- Five sheeters
As the largest employer in Koochiching County, the mill has nearly 600 employees and covers 55 acres.
Jam-Free. Problem-Free. Quality You Can Trust.®
We believe in making great paper. Boise Paper is dedicated to giving you paper that doesn’t jam, that doesn’t bleed, and can handle whatever you need printed. At work, at school, or at home, you deserve drama-free printing.
In fact, we’re so confident in our paper, we guarantee its performance.