Strategically optimizing assets and resources to provide long-term stability for communities on a local and global scale.
Made In The USA
At Boise Paper, we make more than paper; we make promises to our customers.
- Boise Paper products have been American made for decades.
- We proudly support U.S. jobs and local economies, employing more than 1,000 men and women at our mills
- Domestic manufacturing and distribution provide the paper you want, when you need it
- Made in USA delivers a commitment to quality products and responsive customer service
An Insiders Look
Making Boise Paper
Take a tour inside Packaging Corporation of America’s (PCA) operations in International Falls, Minnesota, for an in-depth look at the people and processes that make Boise Paper. Every day, Boise Paper delivers quality you can trust.
For decades, exceptional Boise Paper products have been made with pride at our United States based mills which employ over 1,000 men and women in safe and healthy work environments.
We proudly demonstrate a commitment to sustainability throughout our manufacturing process.
Here are just a few examples
- Paper making is an energy-intensive endeavor;
however, the majority of energy used to make
Boise Paper products is self-generated using renewable, carbon-neutral biomass
- ASPEN® 30, 50 and 100 multi-use copy papers are Green Seal certiﬁed, affirming our commitment to limiting environmental impact
- Our mills hold environmental certiﬁcations – including PEFC™, FSC® and SFI® Chain of Custody; and SFI® Certiﬁed Sourcing – that reflect a fundamental commitment to sustainable forestry